muffin tin monday : 7.26.10.
so excited to see that when linking this week, the new themes are up that will begin in august! now to get my act together and think of some things in advance to do! without a theme, our weekly muffin tin is usually a way to move items out of the fridge or pantry that need to be cleaned up. this week's tin is no different.
this week's tin included :
- pretzels - we had been out for awhile, so these were fun to put back in the rotation.
- apple slices - left over from sunday's lunch.
- black beans - a bad photo as you can't really tell what's in that cup. i made two large batches of beans to freeze over the weekend and C kept snacking on them so i included them in her tin as well. they were the second item to vanish. i love that she eats healthy things and enjoys such diverse foods!
- gummy bunnies - the last two left in the package sent by my friend gabby. she was thrilled to see them in the tin this week as her treat.
- chicken and cheese quesadilla - another leftover.
- peas - the first thing to go from this week's tin. the girl loves her peas.
to see other tins from those participating in muffin tin monday, click here