muffin tin monday : 8.2.10.
i meant to post this yesterday - oops! this week, i actually concocted a theme for C's muffin tin. and she figured out what it was all on her own - everything was green or yellow. or yeayo.
this week's tin included :
- rice - this was leftover from dinner on the weekend and was chicken flavored. not something i normally would buy but the package was in my pantry from when someone brought us a meal after L was born and it was perfect for in a snap. and hey, it was yellow-ish in color! i used a rice mold to make it a heart shape. i had better success with the rice mold this go round. this was the first thing gone from the tin. C loves her rice.
- apples - i was going for a flower-type shape and used a piece of grape for the center. because there was a lot of food in this week's tin, half of the apples remained after lunch.
- cucumbers - C still isn't going for these. a bit surprised as she eats pretty much everything.
- grilled cheese sandwiches - cut into mini hearts.
- m&ms - love adding a little bit of something to the outside of the tin.
to see what other mom's did this week, check out the other muffin tins here.