this sweet baby girl turned nine months old on friday. and sweet she is. love that she's a bit of a cuddler and lets me get in lots of kisses throughout the day.
at 9 months, L :
- is 21 pounds, 9 ounces. she's slimming down a bit.
- is 28.5" long. her onesies and pants are becoming short... again.
- is wearing 12-18 month clothes, but likely will move up a size in the near future because of the length issue.
- goes to be around 7:15p and gets up between 6:30-7a.
- takes two naps a day - usually around 9:30a and 1p. there's never a rhyme or reason to how long these naps last but usually the first is 30 minutes to an hour and the second is an hour or so.
- nurses four times a day and eats 8 ounces of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. she enjoys puffs after she's done eating while waiting for her slow poke sister to finish her meal.
- enjoys juice every couple of days from a sippy cup. she no longer uses a bottle and within the last week has actually mastered the sippy cup and holds it by herself.
- thinks paper is a food group. i have to watch her like a hawk to insure she doesn't put it in her mouth.
- is beginning to wave.
- is babbling - favorite sound is ba ba ba. she throws in a da or a ma on occasion, but they definitely aren't heard as much.
- can get where she wants to go by army crawling. she'll push herself up on her knees but hasn't figured out how to get anywhere by crawling in the typical fashion.
- loves splashing in the tub with her big sister. daddy's clothes are usually a bit wet at the end of bath time.
- has found a new toy in the springy door stop things. this amuses her for a good five minutes each time she finds one.
- still is president of the thomas fan club. he's so good to her and doesn't do anything to retaliate against her high pitched shrieks of joy and not so gentle pets.
- loves little people figures as a teething object.
- has her two bottom teeth.
and just because i thought this was hilarious :
C wanted to take a photo with L after i was done with her monthly photoshoot. as you can tell, L wasn't so keen on sharing the spotlight.