at 11 months, L :
- weighs 23 or 24 pounds. i did the scientific home weighing last week and can't remember which figure it was.
- nicknames : little baby and ladybug. i think we're slowly phasing out little baby. because she's really no longer either one of those.
- goes to bed around 7:30a and gets up around 7a.
- takes two naps a day, usually around 2.5 hours total.
- is in love with "brown bear brown bear what do you see?" and pulls up on the table in her room so that she can snag it and flip the pages - backwards - by herself.
- shrieks at a high decibel level when either of the cats are within view.
- is a super speedy crawler and pulls up on anything that stands still. she surfs along the sofa and the loveseat and loves to try to reach as far as she can to the toys her big sister has put up there to keep her out of.
- decided to quit nursing without a second thought.
- loves avacado and kiwi and would gladly eat them at every meal if allowed.
- if you open the gate to the stairs and ask if she's ready for a bath she'll be there in a milisecond, excited to climb the stairs by herself.
- is really enjoying swimming lessons and will fall in the water by herself when you count to 3. and is quite proud of herself for doing so.
- absolutely adores her big sister. it's so fun watching the two of them together. they have a great time hiding out under the dining room table.