oh how she'll hate this photo in her baby book when she gets older. but that's what happens when you don't cooperate with the mama and instead throw a crazy tantrum. silly girl.
totally late putting up this monthly review. but better late than never.
at 13 months, L :
- weighs approximately 27 pounds.
- is outgrowing her 18-24 month clothes.
- current nicknames : ladybug. even her big sister refers to her by that name.
- favorite foods : pasta, black beans, avocado.
- is starting to point out body parts : hair, ears, teeth.
- is still using crawling as her mode of transportation. she'll surf around furniture and walls and holds onto my legs to follow me around. makes cooking dinner a bit more difficult than usual.
- has a much bigger vocabulary than her sister did and rarely signs because of it. she usually says "more" when she wants food instead of saying she's hungry.
- absolutely loves swimming lessons. she was slower to warm up to the idea than C was but these days she truly enjoys it.
- thinks that sitting through her sister's soccer practices and games is torture.
- is so easy going except when it comes to church. i can't remember the last time i was able to sit through a service without taking her out. the past few weeks i've sat out with her more than in. definitely a change as we never had to do this with C.
- is still in love with her elephant lovey that she got last year for easter. we now have three of them so that we're never without.
- only uses her binks at nap and bedtime. this was an easy transition and hope it goes just as well when we take it from her completely.