my sweet little baby. still can't wrap my head around the fact that she's 15 months old. and go figure that this is the month that she actually wanted her photo taken and didn't want to get out of the chair afterwards. that's something new! too bad there are only three more monthly photos to take.
at 15 months, L :
- weighs approximately 30 pounds. we'll see the official weight at her appointment.
- is xx" long. this girl is t-a-l-l.
- nickname : ladybug
- has decided she likes to sleep in. yet another reason why she's a mama's girl! she goes to bed between 7:15-7:30p and gets out of bed around 8-8:30p. heavenly for a mama that's a night owl!
- has an insane vocabulary. she'll repeat pretty much anything i ask her to. so awesome for her to tell me what she wants and for me to understand. she's very polite and will say "please," "thank you" and "excuse me."
- has seven teeth.
- will eat pretty much anything. and lots of it. her breakfast each day almost always consists of peanut butter toast and a banana. and usually it's two pieces of toast.
- loves to do whatever her sister is doing. luckily C is okay with this. they have a great bond and are almost always playing together or chasing each other around the house.
- calls duke by name. only she says "duuuuuuuuke."
- has to have her "elle" and her blanket with her throughout the day. she loves her elles - she has three - and get so excited if she has two of them and swings them about to insure we all see what she has.
- has figured out how to take one nap - hooray! - and sleeps from 1-3p. i'm totally okay with a two hour nap as long as she does it regularly so that it gives me a bit of time to focus on other duties and take a breather.
- continues to love swimming lessons. as soon as she's in the water she'll start changing "jump! jump! jump!" she loves to jump off the side and that's all she'd do if i let her.
- has the biggest personality. she is FUNNY! and she knows it which makes her even funnier.
oh how i adore this girl. i'd take a million more just like her if babies came made to order.