carson : 7 months.
month seven and photographed in the shirt i bought when i was pregnant with camryn just in case she was a boy. so glad i held on to it. love.
at seven months, carson :
- goes to bed between 7:15 and 7:30p and gets up between 7 and 7:30a.
- continues to struggle in the napping department. if he takes two one hour naps, it's a good day.
- nurses four times a day.
- loves solid foods. his favorite is avacado although he really hasn't disliked anything. he eats six ounces of food three times a day.
- finally rolled over! granted he maybe has done it a handful of times and would rather scream at me for 20 minutes to flip him over instead of doing it himself.
- shows no sign of being mobile. i put him in one place and he's totally content. i've decided he's just a lazy baby. handsome, but lazy.
- is amused by his big sister camryn. she has cast a spell on him and can make him laugh no matter what the circumstance.
- loves to look at his reflection in the mirror and will cackle at himself.
and the monthly photo of these three. post-nap bed head and all.