three months already. time is flying by. we're reaching the point where he is constantly changing and growing. loving all of the new discoveries. he's such a good natured boy.
at three months, carson :
- weighs approximately 16.5 pounds. crazy to think he's gained two pounds/month since birth.
- is wearing 9 month clothes, primarily for length. his shorts/pants are better sized at 6 months.
- goes to bed around 7:30p and wakes up around 7a. he's been waking up around 5a to eat and then goes back to bed.
- has started the "my pacifier has fallen out of my mouth come put it back in and i'll go back to sleep" game of which i am not a fan. there are nights when this happens repeatedly and i end up sleeping on his floor for part of the night so i don't have to keep going back and forth from our room to his.
- has officially been sleeping exclusively in his room the past few nights. i kicked the girls out of our room and the pack and play at three months and figured it was time as well. he was sleeping in his room until he woke up to eat and then sleeping in the pack and play so it hasn't really been that big of a transition.
- takes a morning nap that's usually 1.5 hours and a longer 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon.
- when he wakes up he usually just chats to himself. if he wakes up crying, i know he's not ready to get up.
- eats every 3+ hours.
- nicnames = from mama : handsome handsome, handsome boy. ironically he doesn't really have nicknames as of yet. the girls refer to him as buddy, buddy boy or just boy. not really fond of any of those but they adore him so whatever.
- is becoming a master of getting out of his swaddle, yet needs it as he otherwise will take out his pacifier and become agitated and not go to sleep.
- has started using the exersaucer and loves being able to watch the girls' antics from an upright position.
- has hair! it's blonde to very light brown. it's in the spikey stage and is so very adorable.
- loves his bath and loves to kick and cause mass flooding of the bathroom with his antics.
- has the most amazing face consuming smiles.
and because i took a photo of all three of them last month, i figured i'd continue as long as all three of them fit in the same chair. carson definitely is a mix of his sister's looks. he has camryn's coloring and leighton's build. so love these three.