oh this little one. my little sidekick. this photo cracks me up. as she so often does.
at 18 months, L :
- weighs around 33 pounds. will update after her appointment next week.
- is TALL. everyone guesses she's older than she actually is.
- goes to be around 7:15p and wakes up between 7-7:30a.
- goes down for a nap at 1p and sleeps for about two hours.
- nickname : ladybug.
- loves having my undivided attention for a couple of hours after we drop C off for preschool.
- is equally excited to pick up her sister from preschool. when i ask her if she wants to pick up C she always says, "pepas! coming!"
- has started swim lessons without me in the pool with her. she is currently the only one in her class and the jury is still out if that's a good or bad thing.
- is enjoying storytime and seeing her friend harrison - her godfather's son - each week.
- would eat string cheese for every meal and snack if allowed.
- loves animal crackers. specifically the brand found in the target $1 spot.
- selects "goodnight moon" and "the going to bed book" to be read to her each night.
- is all about mr. and mrs. potato head and plays with them each day. also loves her little people house and people.
- has the loudest, piercing scream when she gets mad.
- if she doesn't want to do something, she has this grunt which her father finds absolutely unnerving.
- when she can't do something, she'll say "help me! help me!" only it sounds more like one run-on word.